July 26, 2014 – Nuvali Day

We woke up early to make sure we catch the bus going to Nuvali but as far as we were concerned, when we got to the terminal that clearly stated on the website there would be a 6 AM schedule… there wasn’t. Good thing people helped us be on our way.

We got onto a bus around 7 AM-ish and got to Nuvali by 8 AM. It was indeed a cloudy day but as long as you have the person you want to be with, the perk is you always get to have your own sunshine anywhere you go ๐Ÿ˜€ (Came up with that personal saying hahaha)

The package deal we bought (for 2 pax) was for the following activities:

Round trip Water Taxi Ride

2 Fish Feed Bags

1 hour Bike Rental

E-jeep ride

Trekking and Bird Watching


At the entrance of the Nuvali EvoLiving, this is what got ourย attention first…


A Candy House!!!

We were so early we even got 5 minutes earlier to the staff at the Redemption Booth. So we still had time to take pictures and have pee break ๐Ÿ™‚


The lake side.

IMG00173-20140626-0805 IMG00174-20140626-0806



Okay! So after those things, we were given our tickets, eJeep credits, fish food bags etc.





We finally started our first activity which was fish feeding! Boy, they were hungry!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

By the time we dropped the fish pellets, they came swarming… swimming over each other like they haven’t eaten for days!




IMG00193-20140626-0825 m IMG00215-20140626-0834



It was scary at first but eventually became fun. We even tried competing with each other who could throw the farthest fish pellet, we would eventually know because the fishes followed ๐Ÿ™‚

Next activity was biking! Whooo! ๐Ÿ˜€

Look how excited she is...

Look how excited she is…



Helmets on!

Helmets on!

Helmets on!

Helmets on!

IMG00222-20140626-0843 PicMonkey Collage

The view while biking by the lake side.

The view while biking by the lake side.

It started raining so we had to get the bikes back and decided to stay at Yellow Cab to eat brunch as well.

Warning: Cheesy photos ahead.

PicMonkey Collage

Yeah.. yeah.. so… to the food photos! We had calzone, Alfredo pasta and chicken wings. Yum Yum!

IMG00237-20140626-0926 IMG00238-20140626-0943 IMG00239-20140626-0943


We had to stay there longer to wait on the rain. So we did what we do best.. goofed around ๐Ÿ˜€


We clearly have a lot of other pictures taken but tagged them already as inappropriate for our reputations as homo sapiens. Hahaha ๐Ÿ˜€

Waiting for the gloomy weather to stop so we can go out and play!

Waiting for the gloomy weather to stop so we can go out and play!

It was taking longer than expected for the rain to stop, so we decided to change venue. this time at Starbucks Coffee.






More goofing around until the rain stops…IMG00273-20140626-1148 IMG00272-20140626-1147 IMG00271-20140626-1147


IMG00283-20140626-1155 IMG00284-20140626-1155

Our view...

Our view…

I have never seen and have never finished my Starbucks like this... Maybe it was because of the rain. Now you have to figure out how we managed to drink it all up including the ones on the top side of the cup. HAHAHAHA

I have never seen and have never finished my Starbucks like this… Maybe it was because of the rain. Now you have to figure out how we managed to drink it all up and consume including the smear ones on the top side of the cup. HAHAHAHA


After some time the rain finally stopped, although it was still gloomy we managed to finish our bike activity.

Bike Activity Take 2!

IMG00301-20140626-1355 IMG00305-20140626-1401 IMG00308-20140626-1404

Other end of the lake side...

Other end of the lake side…

Activity Three was the Water Taxi ride ๐Ÿ™‚ it was drizzling by then but it was fun!!! ๐Ÿ˜€







And then it rained so hard again ๐Ÿ˜ฆ so we went back to Starbucks, and killed some time by exchanging stories and taking pictures and braiding my hair… yeah it came to that point!


PicMonkey Collagebra

I was trying to do the Waterfall braid without a mirror, all along I thought I made it right till Souris showed me the picture. I don’t know what I’ve made but it sure was cute and simple.

After awhile we decided to go home. We were prepared for the rain and so we showcased for the 1st time our fold-able rain boots! Most of the people kept looking at us and I overheard them asking where we got it hahaha Come on! It is after all just China-made.

IMG00327-20140626-1550 IMG00328-20140626-1551


Then we rode off going back to Manila in a bus. It was a really tiring day even though we didn’t get to do the trekking and bird watching… I guess it was mainly because we were waiting for the rain to stop and we were sleepy because we woke up so early.


We left Nuvali at 4 PM and it was the longest trip home of our lives…yet.

There was TV on the bus so by 6 PM we got to watchย the news and the answer to why the hell was the traffic so heavy.

We found out that while we were in Laguna, the Manila area suffered from an unexpected thunderstorm. We saw trees that have fallen on the road, mob of commutersย stuck on the road as well, stranded, there were flash floods in some areas. It was alarming and for my butt hurting! The 50-minute ride home ended up being 4-hour. All we wanted was to get home and wash up and rest and eat and sleep…

By the time got home, well we did everything we wanted and still thanked God because we got home safe and we were not in danger or suffered what other people experienced earlier that afternoon. I mean, we were having a bad time not being able to play but the people in Manila were stuck and wet and can not go home. So after all we were blessed!


Always look on the brighter side peeps!


So what do you think?

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s