We’ve already planned our Friday as much as we could because the past few days have been dead tiring and we just really wanted to have a relaxed-kind-of-fun.
I went home 3 hours earlier than Souris.
I dropped off to Conti’s and bought her a slice of Mango Bravo (this one she doesn’t know) before heading home.
Also dropped off to the pharmacy and bought her vitamins then that’s when I actually got home to her place.
I was initially planning to rest but decided to do a bit of cleaning then placed some Lavender oil on the potpourri.
Played the movie Frozen for the Nth time and had a nap.
By the time Souris got home, I already had enough energy to annoy her around haha!
After awhile we went out and planned the following: (Expectation)
– Go to Dunkin Donuts (Give it to the people in my house)
– Go to my house; get some clothes, give the Donuts, give Ysobel’s new leash, Ysobel’s money for food
– Go to Anna’s house, take her off to dinner just because she’s really cute and she makes us happy and give her a Monsters Inc. Bag with an Activity Book and color pencils.
– Take Anna home
– Then go home
– Buy prepaid load
– Listen to me sing at the Yokee app, play Flappy Bird
– Fool around
And this is how it happened: (Reality)
Go to Dunkin Donuts
Go to my house; get some clothes, give the Donuts, give Ysobel’s new leash, Ysobel’s money for food Our helper and grandpa were the only ones in the house. My other sister, the one who requested it wasn’t even home to eat it.
– Go to Anna’s house, take her off to dinner just because she’s really cute and she makes us happy and give her a Monsters Inc. Bag with an Activity Book and color pencils. Anna was already asleep by the time that we came and it was only 7:30 PM
Since cutie Anna is already asleep we decided to just get some of my clothes that i’ll be wearing over the weekend in Souris’ place and then buy some DVD before getting home.
Before getting home we decided to pass by Anna’s house and give the gift to her mom when we were surprised that Anna was already awake!
Ohh such a cutie! We played with her for awhile, talked to her, hugged her, squeezed her. Happiness!
We didn’t took her out anymore as it was already late by then and she’s already in her PJ’s.
But we had smiles on our faces heading home.
We then bought a DVD and bought prepaid load then simply bonded over her listening to my out of tune voice while singing in Yokee.
She slept off while the other piece of headset was still on her head, she was really tired not to get bothered by my voice.
I then woke her up and told her since she was really a good partner that I have a surprise for her. She then opened her eyes to consciousness and saw the slice of Mango Bravo in front of her. She really loved it.
I then played and played till we got off to sleep together.
It was a very happy day indeed.
Enjoying the simple things in life.